Vis Cancer Med
Volume 4, 2023
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||06 January 2023|
- Xie S-H, Huang R-Q, Liu Y-L, Cao S-M, Qian C-N, An increase in early cancer detection rates at a single cancer center: Experiences from Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center. Vis Cancer Med. 2022;3:1. [Google Scholar]
- Chen W, Zheng R, Baade PD, et al. Cancer statistics in China, 2015. CA Cancer J Clin. 2016;66(2):115–132. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Torre LA, Bray F, Siegel RL, et al. Global cancer statistics, 2012. CA Cancer J Clin. 2015;65(2):87–108. [Google Scholar]
- Rivera MN, Kim WJ, Wells J, et al. An X chromosome gene, WTX, is commonly inactivated in Wilms tumor. Science. 2007;315(5812):642–645. [Google Scholar]
- Ruteshouser EC, Robinson SM, Huff V, Wilms tumor genetics: mutations in WT1, WTX, and CTNNB1 account for only about one-third of tumors. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2008;47(6):461–470. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Huff V, Wilms’ tumours: about tumour suppressor genes, an oncogene and a chameleon gene. Nat Rev Cancer. 2011;11(2):111–121. [Google Scholar]
- MacPherson D, Dyer MA, Retinoblastoma: from the two-hit hypothesis to targeted chemotherapy. Cancer Res. 2007;67(16):7547–7550. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guertl B, Leuschner I, Guelly C, et al. Is predisposition for nephroblastoma linked to polymorphisms of the WTX gene? Pathol Oncol Res. 2010;16(2):189–191. [Google Scholar]
- QingLing Z, LiNa Y, Li L, et al. LMP1 antagonizes WNT/β-catenin signalling through inhibition of WTX and promotes nasopharyngeal dysplasia but not tumourigenesis in LMP1(B95–8) transgenic mice. J Pathol. 2011;223(5):574–583. [Google Scholar]
- Major MB, Camp ND, Berndt JD, et al. Wilms tumor suppressor WTX negatively regulates WNT/beta-catenin signaling. Science. 2007;316(5827):1043–1046. [Google Scholar]
- Kim WJ, Rivera MN, Coffman EJ, et al. The WTX tumor suppressor enhances p53 acetylation by CBP/p300. Mol Cell. 2012;45(5):587–597. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y-Y, Wang Q-M, Niu H-L, et al. The general expression analysis of WTX gene in normal and cancer tissues. Pathol Oncol Res. 2017;23(2):439–446. [Google Scholar]
- Liu X, Wang Q, Niu H, et al. Promoter methylation of Wilms’ tumor gene on the X- chromosome in gastric cancer. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2013;33(3):318–321. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Ye D, Shen P, et al. Mir-20a-5p induced WTX deficiency promotes gastric cancer progressions through regulating PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2020;39(1):212. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.